Written expresion

Sujet 1: It is 2022. You are Bill Ford inaugurating the new building you bought in 2018. Write                  the speech you are going to make.

In 2018 when I bought this building, some of you said that I was crazy, that I was going to ruin, now as I see on your faces I think, you have changed of opinion, that you now belief in the re-emerging of our dear city, the city that saw birth Ford company but also the industralisation of our wonderful and prestigious country. The inaugaration of this buiding doesn't mean only the end of a personal Project that I had since I was Little but also the begining of a new era a new era for our city, a new era of development, to make proud of their city to all Detroit's citizens but also to give example of how a city can re-emerge with work and passion. And finally I want to thanks all the people that believed in my dream and supported me always.


Sujet 2:"Happiness is a place called…" Finish the sentence and explain your choice.

Happiness is a place called bed. If we stop a momento to think about where is the place where we are happier a lo of us would think that it would be at school because is where we can see our Friends or have some fun. Personnaly I'am not agree, I think the happiest place in the world is the bed. When you are on your bed you can do whatever you want, read, play with your phone, eat… The bed is where you think about the journey you had and also haw solve the problems you have and how you are going to face the future. The bed is also the happiest place in the world because when you had a long day and you are tired you lie on it and feel the most happy person in the world. And if it isn't the most happy place in the world why is it so hard to wake up from it in the morning ?

Comments

  1. WRITING 1 (SPEECH) 07/10
    WRITING 2 07/10
    OVERALL GRADE: 14 /20
    Interesting BUT you should have introduced and concluded your speech with appropriate expressions/formulas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How will be travelling after covid-19 ?

The Commonwealth